For years, gun-grabbing politicians in Massachusetts have been chipping away at the Second Amendment, imposing some of the harshest gun-control in the country. Now, it appears they want to do away with your Constitutional rights altogether.
This week, Massachusetts politicians put forth HD 4420, “an act modernizing firearm laws.” This massive piece of legislation re-writes gun laws in the Commonwealth and imposes unprecedented gun-control. Every NRA member and gun rights supporter in Massachusetts is urged to contact lawmakers now and tell them to oppose HD 4420.
HD 4420 leaves no stone unturned when it comes to restricting your Second Amendment rights. Below are just some of the numerous anti-gun policies in this massive bill.
CLICK HERE for a full breakdown of the bill by Gun Owners Action League.
As written, HD 4420:
- Institutes a new, broad “Assault Weapons Ban,” including firearms already owned by law-abiding citizens.
- Bans all federally legally tax-stamped automatic firearms.
- Gun bans on possessing any gun, loaded, or unloaded at:
- All state, county, and municipal buildings.
- All polling places.
- Any private property unless the owner has provided express consent or has posted signage allowing firearms on their property.
- Mandates Safe Storage laws.
- Mandates new training requirements including costly written exams and live fire training.
- Mandates registration of all guns and feeding devices.
- Mandates reporting of any modifications or new parts to a gun.
- Mandates serializing all firearm parts.
- Bans anyone under 21 from acquiring or carrying any semi-automatic rifle or shotgun.
- Bans anyone under 15 taking part in shooting sports and training.
- Places new mandates, protocols, and training requirements on retailers.
The above bullet points are just some of the numerous provisions anti-gun politicians are proposing. We need you to TAKE ACTION NOW by clicking the button below.
We will continue to update you as this legislation progresses.